Friday, February 20, 2009

The Day I fell in love, by Style




Have you ever been in the right place at the right time?
Well 2 days ago I had that day
And yes it was a wonderful day
Many thoughts crossed my mind
But every move I made hit the right moment
If I had to describe this day, it was like falling in love
Maybe even at first sight
So I have choose to use lady for the word DAY
I walked out the store after talking to many people
And ran into that lady
At the right time at the right moment
But even at the time she walked pass me
The way her glow hit the sky
It almost blinded me
The way heels hit the pavement
I almost fell
Even the way her eyes saw the world
I could feel the passion
My breath was so far gone
I almost could not speak her name
I can even remember the way she turned
Her hand first touched her hair
To move it out of her face
Twisting her hips, her left foot pushed deep into the ground
Turning her body, her eyes hit my soul
This day I decided to go to the store after the bank
Have you ever been in the right place at the right time?
Before she got in my car I opened her door
Before I held her hand I spoke her name
Before held her close I smelled her perfume
Have you ever made the right move at the right time?
I took off my shoes before I set in the grass
I felt the wind hit my face before I embraced the world
I wished her close before I touched her face
Even the sun blazed between the trees at the right moment
Hitting her face as her smile rapped my heart
Even her voice hit my ears before I could lose my breath
Have you ever heard the right tone at the right moment?
This day I decided to listen before I spoke
This day I decided to learn before I assumed
This day I decided to love before I pushed away
Have you ever learn something about yourself at the right time
From my thoughts to my actions every moved placed me in the right place, at right time

No comments:

Post a Comment